I’ve been meaning to sit down and write a nice post but I couldn’t. Because I’ve been in a bit of a funk that descended on me when I made this one wadder. Not because it was a wadder; everybody makes one every so often. And it’s not even a wadder, really, it just needs the fronts recut. And therein lies the problem. I’m out of that fabric. Yes, I can order more of it (and have, too) but it will take about two weeks to arrive. Because we’re stationed in Germany. I usually do a pretty good job of happily ignoring that little factoid (in ostrich-like fashion), but having to wait two weeks or more for fabric brings it home in a way that defies denial.
Anyway, the fabric is not here yet but I have made it past the funk by making that pattern in a different fabric (and there are many yards of pretty fabrics coming my way in the next few weeks, hehe). Yay! Here’s a sneak peek:
It still needs buttons and buttonholes. That’s my work for tomorrow. Then I’ll be back with more pictures.
See you soon!